Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Zuckerberg's Little White Wedding Dress

You may or may not know that I love weddings! Both my siblings have gotten married within the past three years so I've been involved with them some and more and more of my friends continue to get engaged (what's in the water, right?) But the Zuckerberg wedding is a somewhat of a HUGE deal for my family. That's because, my beautiful, talented and oh so funny sister-in-law Malea was one of the consultants that sold Pricilla that very Claire Pettibone dress! (She specifically picked out the veil! Which, I say makes the whole out-fit!) News stations, radio stations and now tabloid news (Inside Edition) are all itching to talk to Mrs. Malea to find out all the details about this amazing purchase right her in Denver, Colorado!



Malea say's that there's not much to say. They didn't even know she was Mark Zuckerberg's fiancĂ© until after the wedding when the designer of the dress, Claire, called to tell them how wonderful she looked and how excited they all were. Talk about a surprise phone call! She had been using a fake name during their appointments and usually avoided any talk of her fiancĂ©. 


I can't say enough good things about my amazing sister Malea. She is one of the most kind hearted, humorous, good looking women I know. She works so very hard at her job and is always around when you need her. She's adopted the nick-names that the rest of the family calls me and all together fits perfectly with the Hutt family! She was made for us!

So in case you didn't hear, Pricilla got it at Little White Dress Bridal Shop in Denver - If you're in need of a beautiful dress, an amazing experience and a consultant you'll always remember, make sure to ask for Malea!!! She'll be sure to hook you up and make you gorgeous for your very big day!

I'll be sure to post whatever interviews I can of her and their big story! Keep a look out for, she's heading up the wedding ladder and could be dressing the next big celebrity wedding!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment