Sunday, May 27, 2012

Night Sky Dreams




Why hello there! How is everyone's week going???
I've been working on some art recently and this is my newest work. I have to say it's my favorite piece ever! I'm so in love with it and it's very near and dear to my heart, to say the least!

There's this book called "One Thousand Gifts" and it's a woman's story about learning to be grateful to God for all things. In one part of the book she describes herself running out into the fields of her farm and sitting and staring at the large full moon, over taking the night sky. This is my rendition of that.

I've been doing a lot of work and reading this week. School has me by my heals as per usual and work will be slower this week so I'm hoping to get to do another painting and get some fundraising started for my trip to Africa. I'll be selling some of the SUUBI jewelry from Light Gives Heat to help fund my travels as well as writing letters.

As for now, that's all I've got for you, but don't worry there will be more to share later this week!

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment