Thursday, May 3, 2012

Ladles and Lace

This month has been too crazy to even start to try and explain!
But with finals next week and classes ending today I think I will be on a better schedule for life. . . oh and I should probably mention that come this fall, I will be moving to UGANDA!
I found out yesterday that I got the internship with Light Gives Heat and will be spending 3-6 months in Uganda working my dream into reality! I'll be keeping up more with Africa stuff and social Justice on a blog I started for my english class called Undercover Peacemaker.

Another story, last weekend on of my best friends had a bridal shower and it was like walking into a pinterest page. I painted some beer glasses for her gift so that no matter where she is she will always have a piece of Colorado with her. 




The theme was "Ladles & Lace" providing Kitchen supplies and Bedroom supplies for the Bride to be!



Mckendree defiantly got some amazing things at this shower and boy did we girls have some great fun!



We were all to dress like ladies and if we had an apron we were suppose to wear that too. 



And here we are together, the bride to be and my dear friend Mckendree and me!

It was truly and amazing shower and I'm so glad that I get to be a part of this amazing girls big day and life! I'm also super excited for my big new adventure in Africa and I will be sure to keep you updated on all that goes one for the trip! But be sure to check out my other blog to get all the details and info!

Hope your May is wonderful and that you are getting ready for the amazing Summer ahead!

XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment