Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Eating

Happy Tuesday!
I don't know about you, but for me this semester just seems to be going so slow. I'm ready for summer fun and weekend BBQ's! Projects and homework are piling up and things are only going to get worst before they get better. (I hope that means they'll be getting better soon!) 

With all that said I've still been doing a lot to keep things together and things are looking up!
Last weekend I went to my parents house for Easter and another chiropractor appointment. (I've been working a lot on my health and will have some fun posts about getting healthy in a safe a good way soon!) We are celebrating Easter with the entire family next weekend but for Easter Sunday we put together a beautiful dinner for my grandparents in assisted living. It was a great time with my parents and grand-parents and coming from a golf family, watching the Masters was well missed. (Especially my favorite guy Adam Scott, who got a hole-in-one during the game! So proud!!!)

My grandma loves it when I wear fun and cute outfits to show her so I made sure to dress up special for her on Easter, she did mention it being her best Easter ever. But I think that had more to do with the amazing set up my dad did in their living room so that they could have a REAL home cooked me :)



I am starting to miss my longer hair for some reason. I usually love having short hair but I seem to be in an awkward place where I'm just not quite happy with it!




However, this dress is my favorite dress in the world, so I still feel pretty darn fabulous!




And here's a picture of the whole family at Easter dinner



I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your families and are finding ways to have fun and love as much as you can even if this time of the year is getting a little crazy!!!

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!!! nice post!!
    Take a look on my blog and if you like we can follow each other?
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete