Sunday, July 3, 2011

Wedding Photography Take One!

So I've been working on my photography skills and am practicing so that I can shoot weddings! I don't know what it is about weddings that i love so much, but they are my absolute favorite!!! So one of my great friends Mackenzie offered to be my bride and travel all over town so that I could take fake wedding photos of her! (hope you boyfriend isn't getting worried!) haha.

Here they are! Let me know what you think








My friend Tristin can do some amazing things with flowers!












Behind one of my friends house is this awesome garage/barn thats really weathered and old looking. Since this dress was a little more low key I thought this would be a good place to get some shots. 


















The sun was starting to set here so the lighting was doing a lot of different things. However i really like the contrast in this photo!











Let me just tell you how hard it is to blow bubbles and then run and take a picture of them and a bride! Really hard haha. :)




I love these type of shots with the heads cut off! I don't know what it is about them that makes me smile but whenever I see them I always think they look so great!



This is defiantly one of my favorites! The sun halo and blue sky with the garden behind her look so great. And the brick in the foreground is a big plus too!!!

Hope you're all enjoying the summer and the wedding season. It's hard to believe that tomorrow is the 4th of July! (my favorite holiday) what's better than hot dogs and fireworks??? Hope you have an amazing weekend and get to spend a lot of time with friends and family.

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment