Monday, March 26, 2012

Fly Me To Africa

Okay, so I have some big news to share with you all. . . I'm currently in the process of applying for an internship with an organization in Africa. If I'm accepted and this all works out then I will be living in Uganda for 6 months next year!!! The more and more I learn about Uganda and the people, culture, language, geography etc. the more I fall in love with it. So as for now this is all I know, but of course I will be keeping you updated with anything that happens!

Aside from applying for internships I've been crazy busy with school, Invisible Children screening that is this wednesday, artwork, work and everything else in my life. School has been extremely stressful lately and I'm not sure how to handle all that work that keeps piling on, on top of all that I already need to do in general. I'm really hoping that next year I'll be in Africa for a year off to really rest from school and learn from the real world about issues that I care about and want to help solve.


My good friend Jessica Morgan did a photo shoot of me and a friend a few weeks ago to add to my lookbook and to add to her portfolio. I'm so impressed by her photos and love this top one the most! She did an amazing job!


These photos were taken at Horestooth Reservoir and a local park in Fort Collins. It looked to be a beautiful day but it was freezing!!!! 


I hope all of you are off to a good start this week and not letting a case of the Monday's bring you down! Try and find the beauty in each day and find some time to do things that you love to do and that bring you peace, I know I'll be working hard at that this week!

Until next time. 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment