Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The Weather Outside If Frightful!

Here in Colorado, it has been FREEZING these past few days. I literally froze walking to class today and yesterday. I think Frosty the Snowman is even getting cold these days! However there are a few plus sides when it comes to the cold weather. . . Hot tea, cozy up on the couch and watch a movie, fun oversized warm sweaters and icicles. The other day after a snowstorm I noticed some icicles on my back deck and fell in love with them. The best part was, the sun was setting behind them so I got some amazing shots of these frozen treats. I wanted to share with you one of those God moments. The kind of moment that you know that God puts together just for you in that very moment. I'm so glad I took the time to stop and notice, I would have really missed out otherwise.


This one made me super happy because I shot it right when that ball of water was dripping down from the icicles. You can also see in the background, the sunset just starting to form.




The last one is my favorite. I love how you can see the trees and sunset in the background but the deep contrast in the icicle is so interesting and eye catching that I'm just in love with it.

I'm so glad that this freezing weather could be good for something. With finals and Christmas coming up there is a lot to do, but I'll be sure to post some fun DIY to get you ready for the holiday season!
Hope you are warmer wherever you are!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment