Monday, December 5, 2011

It's Christmas Time

I don't know if you realized this but It's CHRISTMAS TIME! Finally!!!
Although this can be a stressful time of year, finding the perfect gift and bracing ourselves for our crazy relatives, it's still a wonderful time.
Classes are almost over, everything is in the final stretch and then it's time for a much needed break. My roommates and I had a crazy night decorating our house and getting ready for the Christmas season. Things seem to keep being added everyday to all the decorations but there is a definite Christmas cheer going on in our house!


Elle and Jaime are dancing to some christmas music while decorating the pink tree!





The first light-up of the season. It works!!!!

This week has a lot going on with finals coming and the semester ending, but I'm so ready for all the new things that next year has to bring. 
I hope that you are all doing well and getting excited for the Christmas season

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment