Tuesday, November 22, 2011

College Eating

So I will admit, I'm not a cook. I try so hard but I think my biggest problem is that I never make time to be a cook so I end up trying to find easy recipes or cereal to eat for my meals. I love when I go places and people make me food cause I rarely ever eat very well. However I did make a great meal the other day that made my stomach very happy!

Looking at these images now, next time I'll remember that taking a picture on a lime green plate is probably not the best idea to make things look appetizing.




So as basic as this is, it's where i'm starting. A quesadilla with black beans, refried beans, rice and corn all with some cheddar cheese on whole-wheat tortillas. And then some salsa on the side. My friend actually has a great recipe for salsa that i've been meaning to try, So I will try and post that one as soon as I can! It's just a bunch of veggies thrown in a blender and then you're done. Super simple.




Finally, if you know anything about me you know that I'm OBSESSED with Dr. Pepper. (2 a day everyday!) If you haven't tried these, you have to! The throw back Dr. pepper is made with real sugar so it's way better for you than anything with High Fructose Corn-Syrup. So good!


I hope you are all having a relaxing weekend and are getting ready for Thanksgiving! I'll have some more posts, and fun things coming your way soon!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment