Monday, May 30, 2011

Looking how you wish you did when you were a kid

So yesterday I was walking into a store and caught my reflection in the window and had a little smile come across my face. Remember when you were a little kid and you had this idea of what you would be like when you got older. How you wanted to look and what your style would be and even the type of friends and life you would have. I saw that there in my reflection in that window. My style and my hairstyle have changed so much over the past year that it's crazy to me. And I've been through a lot this year but when I think back at how I imagined my life when I was little, it is exactly this!

I have friends who love me so much. I went back to being an Art major this week and have started designing clothes again. I'm moving into an amazing house with 4 amazing women in August and although I quit my job this week and have absolutely no idea how I'm going to afford my bills and what not I'm where I want to be.

So to give you a glimpse of what my life has looked like this past week I give you a journal of images that I  think really represent my life as of now.

We'll start with the super cute outfit I wore today, I made the skirt too!!!





The necklace I'm wearing is from White Balcony 
Bracelet and Ring are both from Forever21
My awesome native American inspired earrings are from Charming Charlie
And finally that skirt which has become a favorite of mine is a Katie Leigh (or better yet Altered Ego) Original! (For sale for $20)

And the rest of my life. . . These are more of just how I feel lately 










I hope you had a great memorial weekend! Continue to look for the beauty in every aspect of your life

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment