Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tea Time

I'm sure you noticed the new look for my blog. I've been getting a little more creative and thought that we needed a new look . . . and a new name while we're at it! So welcome to Tickle Me Pretty! 
On to the blogging~
Summer weather is on it's way and I'm loving it! My outfits are getting more and more crazy and fun and I'm having way to much fun creating all new looks. It's amazing how much you can do with some basic pieces. I'm defiantly learning a lot about recycling fashion. . . I mean green is the new black right?!?!?
So this week I got to start my new job working with accessories. I'm having so much fun helping people find things for their looks and getting to come up with some fun ideas of my own. I've been meeting some great new people and am learning so many new things. There will defiantly be some DIY and places to shop posts soon! Hope your enjoying the weather and getting ready for some summer fun, I know I sure am. Stay beautiful!










So some fun facts about this look! My shoes and headband I stole from my Grandmother's closet (Thanks Ga-Ma!!!) I love wearing things that people wouldn't usually think to grab.
My blue shirt is just a man shirt from a thrift store and that awesome belt and ring are from Forever21. I'm obsessed with that store. Such great finds for super cheap! That's defiantly my style. . . affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment