Monday, April 11, 2011

Soul Surfer

If only everyday I got to paint! This weekend I took the weekend to just work on some art from the heart. I'm realizing more about myself as I continue to grow as an artist which is so much fun! One of the things that I'm really seeing is all the different sides of me. I have my super girly moments, my tomboy moments and my in between moments. All of my styles show through at different times and it's so interesting to see which mood I'll be in everyday. 

This painting I've been working on is my alter-ego. It's how I see myself (which I feel like is most of my female paintings.) She's bold, strong, fierce, sexy, and simply BA. I've always wanted to be able to surf and have a list of tattoos that I'm really wanting. I've also always loved elephants so I thought that I would throw that in for good measure as well. My favorite part of her is her hair though. I love all the different colors especially the vibrant red. And the feather headband is something that I always love to have in my collection of accessories!

I hope you enjoy her as much as I do.






No comments:

Post a Comment