Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Days of Giving Back ~ Day 10

Happy Tuesday everyone! It is a beautiful day in Colorado and I'm still freezing. But being all bundled up at home is always a nice treat. I've been working on Christmas gifts non stop this week and I can't wait to show you all what I came up with! (of course it will have to wait till after Christmas).

I have another great Christmas gift idea that, as always, gives back. 

31 Bits is a jewelry line that women in Uganda hand make these recycled paper beads and make some of the most amazing things with them. They are personally one of my favorite pieces to wear because they are so different and people always ask about them, which is a great way to lead into a conversation about what we can be doing to help our friends in Africa!


The colors and shapes come in a wide variety and and make great gifts for any occasion! (wedding, graduation, Christmas, birthdays etc.) My girl Promise Tangeman is modeling some of the jewelry in one of their look books in the bottom image. (Isn't she just stunning?!)

Wish me luck on my job interview today! I'll be sure to clue you in on whether I get the new position or not. (fingers crossed that it's good news I'll share!) 

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I love these! So very cool. I'm going to get some as soon as I have a grown-up job and am no longer a broke college student. ;)

    ReplyDelete